Since 1955, Allied Auto Parts has supplied the highest quality auto parts and paint products combined with professional service and competitive pricing to the automotive technician and do-it-yourselfer. It has always been our motto that we supply "Everything Automotive".
The Company began in 1955, with stores in Dorchester and Norwood, Massachusetts. Over the following 50 plus years, the Company has remained family owned and has grown to 20 stores in Massachusetts and Rhode Island, with a warehouse in Brockton. There are currently over 130 employees in our stores and warehouse. All of our employees are professional and knowledgeable in their fields. We employ and encourage ASE certified parts specialists.
Allied Auto Parts Co. and its parent company Norwood Motor Parts Co. celebrated our 55th anniversary in 2010. We are a member of the Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance (AAPA), flying the Bumper to Bumper flag. AAPA is the largest independent auto parts buying and marketing group in the World, with sales in excess of 4 billion dollars.